Thursday, September 09, 2004

"Soul Plane"- Does it take off????

Well let me just say if Tom Arnold is one of the starring actors it's not going to be good. "Soul Plane" might of been a good movie if they changed everything about it. I will admit I did laugh a few times at some of the jokes, but that doesn't make it worth the time. I would honestly have to say "White Chicks" is a 100% better than this flop and that's not saying much. "Soul Plane" will not be landing in my movie collection any time soon.

"Anthony's Score 1 - 10"
" 2 "

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 10, 2004 2:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthony you are the greatest, I am your #1 fan. Keep up the good work.
Richard Roeper

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 6:01:00 PM, Blogger Kurtis said...

I personally disagree with this review. I felt the movies was hilarious. And I am not the only one who thought so. Everyone I work with, except maybe 1 or 2 people, thougt it was funny as hell too. Now I am not saying it was the greatest movie ever, but for a movie made to keep you laughing it did a great job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home