Sunday, January 09, 2005

"White Noise"- Batman Returns???


When I seen the trailer to this movie for the first time I was a bit skeptical, But when I seen it again I thought it might be half good. I've sat through worse movies in my life so I thought I would give it a shot. The upside to this movie was the return of Michael Keaton who plays Johnathan Rivers a successful architect, who later finds out his wife, author Anna River (Chandra West) has died. During his mourning he is approached by a man named Raymond Price (Ian McNeice) that tells him his dead wife is contacting him, through EVP (Electric Voice Phenomena). I highly recommend this movie for a good edge of your seat Thriller/Horror. And to answer my own question, Batman Returns! "Mr. Keaton, Welcome Back, We've Missed You".
White Noise- ***

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:49:00 AM, Blogger Kurtis said...

Batman Returns! "Mr. Keaton, Welcome Back, We've Missed You".

Oh good god.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home