Saturday, December 11, 2004

Collateral


I just watched Collateral last night and it was better than i thought. Everyone told me it was good but I still wasnt sure. I recommend it to everyone. Both actors did a great job especially Jamie Foxx. You can tell he is evolving into a very talented actor. Moving back to the movie. Jamie plays a cab driver who is working part time to finance his dream of starting his own limo company. Tom plays a professional hitman who is in town to, well, knock people off. In order to get from victim to victim he takes a cab. The movie is about the events that take place between Cruise and Foxx that makes Foxx push himself to a new level to help himself and Cruise's last victim. Like I said I highly recommend this movie. Night everyone.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 13, 2004 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Kurtis said...

Just wanted to point out that Jamie Foxx has been nominated for three movies this year. The first ever. Goes to show how far along he has come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home