Thursday, September 16, 2004

Detonator - Blown Away

Thats right. Blown away by some of the worst acting I have seen in a long time. Now I didnt expect much from this movie, but at least some form of professional acting. Dont expect it at all. The movie is about this guy who used to work for the FBI but was fired for whatever reason. Well now he is an inspector for the Postal Service. And apparently they get to have guns and chase people down just like cops. Well anyways it is about him helping the FBI, and Elizbeth Berkley's charecter find this guy who is blowing up the people he has a beef with. Well I fell asleep with about 30 mins. to go so I cant give the ending to it. Well I am going to be nice and give this movie a 1 and 1/2 stars out of 4. Like I said that was generous. (The movie reviewed was the 2003 version)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:49:00 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Kurtis I'm not saying this is the best movie, but you wouldn't no a good movie if it hit you in the ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home