Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite


Tagline: He's out to prove he's got nothing to prove.

This was a movie that I really wanted to see but got mixed reviews from people I knew so I waited to see it. But I am glad I finally watched it, I guess I liked it because I could somewhat relate to him. Jon Heder a newcomer to films stars as Napoleon, the complete stereotype of a geek, who lives with his grandma (Sandy Martin) and 30 year old brother Kip (Aaron Ruell). You watch as Napoleon tries to survive High School, with the help of his new best friend Pedro (Efren Ramirez). And when grandma injures herself in a dirt bike accident, and Uncle Rico (Jon Gries) moves in to take care of him and his Kip, it only makes matters worse. This movie is full of non-stop laughter, and the best part is not them doing Sign Language to the song The Rose by Bette Midler.

Napoleon Dynamite - ***

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Kurtis said...

what the hell type of post is this?

 
At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Silly, why its a movie review.

 
At Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Kurtis said...

when i posted my last comment there was nothing but a picture at the time. that is why i was wondering what was going on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home