Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Saw


Tagline: Every piece has a puzzle

Well I just got done watching this movie for a THIRD time and it is as good as the first. I was very skeptical of this movie when it hit theatres but I went anyways, and I was completely satisfied. This is one of those movies you will probably hear many mixed reviews about, but I highly recommend it. This movie stars Cary Elwes (Dr. Gordon) and Leigh Whannell (Adam) two completely different men who both wake up in the secret lair of the serial killer "Jigsaw". They both must work together to piece the clues to get out alive, and with the help of Danny Glover (Detective David Tapp) on Jigsaw's trail they have a good chance, or do they. You have to see this movie for the Ending it is a real shocker, you would never expect it. And don't forget to see the sequel this Halloween.

Saw - ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home